Duration: 6 months to start will be extended to 12 months
Location: San Francisco (onsite)
**U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply
**No 3rd parties
Seeking a front-end developer to build responsive web applications for Management Analytics. Must have hands-on exp with Angular and charting libraries.
There are a couple of projects, the primary one is an analytics dashboard
to be used by executives
- Expertise in web technologies, with an emphasis on front-end, especially Angular; working with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices and related libraries (ex, D3)
- Hands on exp writing well designed, modular, reusable and testable code. Exp with TDD a plus.
- Unit testing Angular components and services
- Familiar with the full SDLC and with production support experience.
- Exp translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into working Angular code
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Working knowledge of GitHub and JIRA
- Agile exp
- Critical eye for good UI and UX
- 2+ years of exp in Angular.
Job Type: Contract
- SDLC: 1 year (Required)
- Angular: 3 years (Required)
- Front End Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- agile: 1 year (Required)
- Restful API: 2 years (Preferred)
- GitHub/JIRA: 1 year (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Preferred)