Must be local, direct (W2) and legally eligible to work in US directly for a firm (no C2C or 1099)
If you have all the required skills, please forward your resume along with hourly rate (W2/all inclusive) seeking.
CHEVRON * 16094 * Network Engineer III * Richmond, CA 94801
Summary of Project: The Engineer is focused on the design, construction, testing, implementation and optimization of infrastructure systems that enable and support engineering/manufacturing functions. The skills progression identifies responsibilities ranging from providing portions of basic infrastructure systems, applying specialized knowledge in a systems infrastructure discipline, applying functions in multiple advanced specialty disciplines such as systems infrastructure, assembly/integration, cross- discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution, to leading the design, development, implementation support and optimization of infrastructure systems that enable and support business and/or engineering/manufacturing functions.
Duration: Thru end of 2019 to start (expect extension)
Scope of Work Examples:
- Network, Server, Data Center Layout, Security Design, Wireless, Telecommunications
- HS Diploma(Bachelor's preferred)
- Senior Engineer with 5- 7 years' experience
- VoIP migration experience
- Experience with Voice and Data Cabling
- Self Starter
- Cisco and PA experience
- Cisco CCNA and PaloAlto ACE certified
- Experience with Network Management Tools:
- Solarwinds preferred
- IBM SIEM QRadar
- Must able to lift 50 lbs and work in challenging environments
- Wear PPE as necessary
- Flexible in their daily activities
- Break- in work
- Experience with wireless deployment preferred
- Serves as an escalation point for level 1 problem or incident management.
- Analyzes performance problems and recommends solutions to enhance functionality, reliability and/or usability.
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, suppliers and other technical groups to resolve problems.
- Performs high level analysis of complex network system integrations.
- Applies specialized knowledge in network infrastructure to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement and optimize network infrastructure.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $62.00 /hour