* Design and development of enhancements within KYCView application framework
* Research and resolve defects during all phases of the software development cycle
* Support and execute functional and performance testing
* Assists in troubleshooting production environment and tuning the environments
* Provides guidance on infrastructure and environment setup
* Ensures technical best practices are followed during all phases of the project
* Provides guidance on intended solution and best practices during development, configuration and testing phases
* Performs code reviews and ensures standards are applied to each solution component
* Strong, disciplined analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Must have at least 7 + years of experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of systems applications, and code
* Extensive Java, JEE n-tier application experience
* Experience in design, implementation, and audit / review of enterprise wide, large scale implementations.
* Experience with SOAP and REST based webservices development.
* Designed Application in Object Oriented Programming Methodology [OOP] using Component Methodology (Top Down), Catalysis Methodology (Bottom Up).
* Experience in Spring IOC and J2EE CDI and should have developed application using "Enterprise Architecture Models".
* Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns.
* Experience with WebSphere Application server is required.
* Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
* Good knowledge of automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using tools like Jenkins ,CARA,GIT and Stash.
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related work experience required.
* Strong Hands on experience in business object modeling using Hibernate/JPA.
Additional Pluses + (Not Mandatory)
* Familiarity with IBM BPM workflow, and ODM Rules Engines
* Familiarity with IBM MQ message queues
* Familiarity with tools such as GIT, SVN, JIRA and Maven
* Familiarity with Tomcat
* Skill in writing specifications that other programmers can use to code data interfaces, user interfaces and workflows
* Knowledge of AML or KYC is big plus
* Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract