*As the Software Test Engineer your responsibilities include conducting thorough product testing and maintain agreed upon quality standards in order to provide the highest quality software products to both external and internal customers. Your passion for software quality allows you to create and modify automated test scripts based on manual test cases, functional requirements or existing functionality of the system.
As the QA Engineer you work to understand the business requirements and objectives relative to the desired functionality of products and applications. Evaluate and test new or modified software to determine that software meets user requirements and established quality standards.
Technology We Use:
- Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high quality software in two week sprints
- Develops efficient and thorough sprint test plans. Conducts sprint testing using exploratory, functional test case, and regression (manual and automated) methods
- Proficiency in Automated testing.
- Create complex software test scripts.
- Develops and reinforces testing methods, procedures for measuring product quality, and determining release readiness
- Collaborates with scrum team developers to develop new features and resolve issues
- Contributes to the success of the scrum team through active and collaborative participation in sprint planning, daily scrums and sprint retrospectives
- Develops an in-depth level of knowledge of the scrum team's supported products
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process
- Work efficiently and with a high level of energy
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Software Testing: 3 years (Preferred)