Sick of the costly and time-consuming commute to New York City?
We are looking for a passionate Senior Account Manager (Client Success Group) for the Hackensack, NJ headquarters of our Fintech firm in Real Estate Payments space.
You will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our key accounts. This particular role will be assigned a set amount of top-end clients and be held accountable for maintaining the overall well being of the account.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. This is a relationship management position (not sales).
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Navigate client issues and work internally to resolve issues and report back to the client
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Quickly identify root causes of particular client issues and communicate internally to close the issue
- Ensure confidence from the client that you are delivering quick solutions
- Managing account coordinator(s) that will be assigned to your team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Professional LinkedIn profile
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and conceptual thinking mindset
- Minimum 5 years experience in a client facing environment
- Experience using Zendesk (CRM ticketing system) is a plus
- Salary and Performance Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits, Paid Vacation, Holiday's etc.
- ClickPayis a fast growing, top 3 leader in the real estate payment market and delivers the most complete solution to unify all billing and payments, streamlining the administration of the collection process.
- ClickPayserves the payment and billing needs of the largest multi-family owners, condo/coop, commercial, parking, storage, and other managers across the country from Hawaii to Maine. Finally, ClickPay integrates with essentially every leading real estate accounting software or property management program.
- Finally, ClickPay is now wholly owned by Real Page, an American multinational corporation that provides property management software solutions for the multifamily, commercial, single-family, and vacation rental housing industries.
To apply,please send a resume and cover letter describing three unique things about yourself, why you would be a good fit, and highlight your strengths for the position.
YOU MUST APPLY THROUGH INDEED TO BE CONSIDERED.
Job Type: Full-time