The role of the Email Marketing Specialist is to successfully coordinate, implement, and manage customized communication plans for a number of incoming ClickPay clients on a month-to-month basis. As part of a growing team of Marketing Specialists, you will be responsible for establishing contact with new accounts and maintaining relationships with existing accounts in an effort to ensure success through a high adoption of electronic payments and a smooth implementation of creative strategies. The Email Marketing Specialist will flush out and utilize all optimal communication channels available to each unique client while also creating new channels where possible. The ideal candidate will have previous account management experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency with a strong focus on strategic marketing development. This position is located in ClickPay's headquarters in Hackensack, NJ with a training period of up to 3 months in ClickPay's New York City sales and marketing office.
* Engage with and guide new and existing ClickPay client accounts
* Develop effective, customized marketing plans based off of client discussions
* Collaborate closely with internal departments in the creation and distribution of marketing efforts
* Schedule and implement marketing initiatives for a number of accounts on a monthly basis
* Research, test, and develop new strategies focused on maximizing revenue and conversions
* Monitor traffic for multiple initiatives with the ability to analyze success and failure
* Provide quality assurance for all outgoing marketing efforts
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
* 3-5 years of experience in planning and executing strategic marketing efforts
* Previous experience in optimizing campaigns through experimental testing (e.g. A/B Split Testing)
* Experience in Email Marketing (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
* Extremely organized with the ability to manage and meet weekly/monthly deadlines.
* Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required, including Word and Excel.
* Ability to multi-task and complete projects out of scope.
* Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge and some experience with Adobe CS including Photoshop a plus.
* Basic HTML coding knowledge a plus.
As the industry-leading platform for automating real estate receivables, ClickPay accepts all payment methods, including paper checks, e-checks (ACH), cash, and credit & debit cards. ClickPay delivers integrated print and e-bill presentment and payment services to increase operational efficiencies and enable profitable growth. Shaping the future of real estate billing and payments with innovative products and services, ClickPay provides property management companies with customizable solutions to connect with their tenants, residents, and homeowners. To learn more, go to https://www.clickpay.com.
Job Type: Full-time