ClickInsight is a leading specialist in digital analytics and online marketing optimization. We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to develop and maintain close relationships with clients, helping to achieve clients' objectives, and managing income results for ClickInsight.
You are a creative strategic problem solver. You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are comfortable making decisions.
Here's how you'll achieve your objectives:
- Lead the development of long-term client success and growth plans and collaborate with other ClickInsight team members to execute them
- Be the driver that co-ordinates the execution and measurement of client growth plans
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of our clients' businesses, industries and competitors
- Build and strengthen client relationships, with both day-to-day and more senior level contacts
- Participate in meetings with clients, which might include presentations, briefings, strategy sessions, agency day meetings and cross-agency partner meetings
- Initiate and draft scope documents, obtain estimates and work with internal teams to support proposal conversations with clients
- Prepare and manage contracts
- Initiate projects within ClickInsight, using standard kick-off protocols
- Work with Client Success Managers (Project Managers) to clearly define requirements and delivery schedule, and assist in creatively resolving externally triggered issues
- Remain up-to-date on active projects, developing existing relationships (70%), while also aggressively pursuing new opportunities (30%)
- Financial management responsibilities include monthly projections and billing, and budget reviews with clients as necessary
- Periodically meet with and inform the Manager, Digital Analytics Consulting of client status versus plans
- One to three years of experience in an external customer/client facing role
- Understands marketing channels and the levers that affect performance
- Able to summarize and present findings to a business audience
- Bachelor's degree in business, commerce or economics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to gather manage and execute projects, business requirements, think critically, create best-fit solutions to meet clients' needs
- Experience with digital marketing and user experience design, specifically in relation to display, search, emerging media and overall digital ecosystem development
- Provide references from past supervisors or clients about the above capabilities
Will be considered a definite advantage:
- Practical experience analyzing business data and conducting market research
- Understands the basics of web and app design so as to be able to manage the launch of digital properties
- Web content management experience - e.g. managing your own personal website or digital presence
You are a team player who has the following skills and capabilities:
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, both internally and externally
- Able to develop and disseminate strategic direction across internal cross-functional teams
- Proactively, energetically and creatively seek out client growth opportunities
- Deftly handle multiple projects at once
- Efficiently detail-oriented and accurate
- A clear concise communicator
- An effective presenter of analysis and findings from data
- Empathetically provides feedback and brings forward continuous improvement opportunities
- Manage financial account aspects, including monthly billing, forecasting and updating clients on monthly billing and expenses
- Familiar with digital marketing and analytics
ClickInsight is a leading specialist in digital analytics and online marketing optimization.
We help marketers and entrepreneurs confidently use data to innovatively grow their businesses. To that end, we provide consulting, training, and auditing services to ensure digital analytics data is correct and acquisitions campaigns are efficient and effective. We are an Adobe Analytics Partner as well as a Google Analytics Certified Partner.
Learn more about us at ClickInsight.ca.
Location: 3280 Bloor St West, Toronto (Islington & Bloor Subway, Line 2). Well-serviced complex with Goodlife, many food options, parking nearby.
Environment: Open concept, flexible hours.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, Disability; Health & Wellness Spending Account; Extra community support days off.
- Are you qualified and interested? If yes, then please write us a short note explaining why this position interests you and why you're a good fit for this role, and submit it along with your resume.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest in this job.
- We will only be contacting candidates selected for an interview.
- All applications are confidential.
- No phone calls or recruiters please.
This posting closes on Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales or sales support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)