ClickInsight is seeking an Account Manager / Digital Analytics Consultant. In this role, you will be the lead account manager helping a select group of our new and existing clients take full advantage of digital analytics. Putting on your optimization hat and using your analytics and account management expertise, you will
- Understand each client's business, objectives and pain points deeply
- Discuss analytics strategy and digital property performance improvement opportunities regularly with clients, including testing
- Translate client business needs into in-house analysis/technical project requirements
- Define and coordinate work deliverables with our in-house digital analysts for in-depth analysis, audits, reports, complex testing and implementation
- Negotiate and manage deliverables within resource constraints (budget, time, technical, etc)
- Manage client expectations, changing expectations and changing priorities
- Complete short ad-hoc analyses of digital analytics data
- Create presentations to inform, train, educate and coach clients one-on-one or in groups
- Create quotes, proposals, statements of work and manage approvals
- Remain up to date on the latest digital analytics methods and techniques (with help from our in-house specialists)
- With marketing assistance, develop client references, success stories & case studies
We are looking for a team player with:
- Strong internal self-motivation and discipline
- Passion for continuous improvement through using data
- Strong relationship building and change management skills
- High quality standards, attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Innate curiosity and interest in continuous lifelong learning
- Unquestionable integrity
- Share knowledge to help others grow (clients, peers, community)
- 2+ years experience in a pre-sales, sales or account management role
- Understanding digital marketing channels and the levers that affect performance
- Able to analyze digital analytics data (Google Analytics or Adobe) and summarize and present findings to a business audience
- Understand the basics of HTML, CMS and TMS systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, economics, computer science or engineering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Referenceable ability to gather business requirements, think critically, create best-fit solutions to meet clients' needs
Training will be provided and continuous learning and development from both technical and personal growth perspectives are encouraged and supported.
ClickInsight is a leading specialist in digital analytics and online marketing optimization.
We help marketers and entrepreneurs innovatively grow their businesses through the smart use of data. To that end, we provide consulting, training, and auditing services to ensure digital analytics data is correct and acquisitions campaigns are efficient and effective. We are an Adobe Analytics Partner, a Google Certified Partner for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager as well as a Google Analytics 360 Sales Partner.
Learn more at ClickInsight.ca.
Location: 3280 Bloor St West, Toronto (Islington & Bloor Subway, Line 2). Well-serviced complex with Goodlife, many food options, parking nearby.
Environment: Open concept, flexible hours, work from home days
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, Disability; Health Care Spending Account; Extra community support days off
Interested and qualified candidates - please submit a cover letter and resume.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest in this job and ClickInsight. We will only be contacting candidates selected for an interview. All applications are confidential. No phone calls or recruiters please.
This posting will closes on Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
- pre-sales, sales or account management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)