DOES REDEFINING A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY SOUND LIKE FUN?
If you thrive on having a huge impact and a high level of responsibility, you ll fit right in with our team.
ClickDishes: The first social food ordering app, makes takeout food made easier, where you can order and pay seamlessly in-app and skip the line and get your food faster and also be rewarded from the orders. We aim to improve the experience when people ordering food and link people together when ordering.
We are searching for passionate and creative individuals who can help us grow and continue to be an integral part of our future success.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to ClickDishes sales team throughout the sales process by participating in the development and delivery of sales presentations, demos and supporting materials
- Lead the ClickDishes sales team to help add industry-leading restaurant partners to our platform
- Develop and manage the cadence of delivery of key sales performance metrics and structure out activities that will deliver on key company growth objectives
- Reach out to prospective restaurant partners, understand their needs, requirements, and be able to understand their diverse needs to drive revenue
- Communicate the value that ClickDishes brings to the restaurants, negotiate contracts, and successfully onboard restaurants to our platform
- Remain current and knowledgeable of online food ordering industry trends to satisfy opportunities of sales
- Enhance and develop your team through positive people management strategies
- Work closely with the customer success team, marketing team, and backend support team
- At least 3+ years of sales experience or other relevant experience will be considered
- Experience within the restaurant/hospitality industry is considered an asset
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple tasks, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and results driven
- High level of comfort in a technology-forward environment, able to learn new systems and software very quickly.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive attitude
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Willing and able to travel when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Business, equivalent combinations of education and experience will be preferred
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Previous proven track record in sales operations
- Works autonomously and is self driven
- Ability to speak a second language
How work at ClickDishes feels like:
The opportunities for growth, development and career progression are limitless and you are able to make a difference.
- Focused team, fast paced, and fun atmosphere
- Advancement opportunities for high contributors
- Employee benefit plan
- Employee meal discount program from all restaurants on ClickDishes
- Uncapped Income (Base Salary & Competitive Commission)