Web Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features to match visual design intent
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling clients' websites
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Troubleshoot and create effective solutions.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- web development: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- Brooklyn, NY 11203 (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma