Clevest transforms mobile workforces for utilities with its leading automation software. We’ve launched mobile applications and platforms that are easy to use so that utilities can scale their workforce in the field and leverage the latest technologies in their day to day work.
Clevest is looking for enthusiastic candidates to be a part of the company’s core customer-facing project delivery team. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Technical Business Analyst will successfully configure, test, and deploy mobile workforce solutions. You will be expected to succeed in complex technical environments while simultaneously displaying exceptional communication skills to effectively work with enterprise customers of varying technical aptitudes. This position is based at the Clevest head office in Richmond, BC, and requires some travel to customer sites, primarily within North America (expected travel up to 40%).
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Clevest’s products and solutions and applying these to address business challenges, setting an example of how to create satisfied clients.
- Directing, defining, and implementing enterprise software solutions that balance client needs with the product’s capabilities and roadmap.
- Working collaboratively with internal (Clevest) and Customer resources to develop and validate client business requirements and provide custom configurations to meet those requirements.
- Cultivating internal relationships across departments (Engineering, Product, Sales) in order to resolve client issues efficiently.
- Directing user acceptance testing onsite or remotely.
- Managing onsite and remote customer deployments including go-live support and initial post-implementation support.
- Advocating on behalf of customers to contribute to product improvement and requirement definitions.
- Owning and performing concise triage of customer-reported issues.
- Delivering solution-specific training.
- Assisting our customer support team with escalated issues and serving as a valuable resource for our training and development teams.
- Driving compliance and standards by adhering and contributing to processes, policies, and tools within the company.
- Software implementation experience in a similar technology industry environment is preferred.
- Post-secondary education; a technical degree or diploma is preferred but not required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate to audiences of varying technical aptitude and organizational seniority.
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS, SOAP/REST interfacing, XML, relational databases, and client-server architecture is an asset.
- The ability to self-serve, research available sources of information for solutions, and seek assistance after performing due-diligence.
- High geek-factor; must be comfortable operating with, in, and around technology.
- Willingness to experiment, break, and fix software configurations
- Experience in the utility (electric, gas, water) or general field service industries is an asset.
- Ability to successfully pass applicable security checks, including a criminal record check
Clevest fosters a collaborative work environment and a positive, supportive culture. We have been recognized by BC Business Magazine as one of the top companies in BC to work for in the digital technology and technological services category and the fastest growing company in BC, among our other awards.
We offer a flexible work environment and support work-life balance, offering a generous bank of paid time off a year. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a health spending plan.
This position is located in our head office in Richmond, BC. There is plenty of parking around our office and we are accessible by public transit, including a complimentary shuttle bus to/from the Canada Line Skytrain.
Interested candidates are requested to send a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF) outlining relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com, quoting “Technical BA” in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest! At this time, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.