Are you looking for an opportunity to bring creative solutions to market to solve real customer problems? Then come join our friendly and high caliber team!
You will play a central role in leading the definition and development of new product capabilities. Responsible for helping to make our product vision a reality by identifying meaningful opportunities, articulating clear requirements, driving product development and championing go-to-market readiness activities.
- Plan and prioritize the product backlog
- Lead backlog grooming sessions with scrum teams
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Clearly articulate product vision and goals
- Express functional and non-functional product requirements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to clearly illustrate intended functionality
- Maintain and adhere to design standards
- Provide guidance and clarification during development sprints
- Work closely with Product Management and customers to analyze end-user needs
- Deliver functional training to professional services team for newly released product features
- Support launches with product marketing, including prototypes and beta programs
- Gather ongoing feedback on both existing and upcoming product capabilities
- Act as a primary product expert and champion for assigned areas of responsibility
Desired qualifications, experience, competencies and attributes of the successful candidate:
- 5+ years of software Product Owner, professional services or business analyst experience
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Agile/scrum certification preferred
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence a variety of business and technical stakeholders
- Team player with a strong collaborative working style
- Well organized self-starter with great attention to detail and the ability to get things done
- A passion for technology and keen observer of the latest trends (specific understanding of the utility market is a plus)
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF) outlining relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please include salary expectations and availability, quoting “Product Owner” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls. Applications from recruiters or by phone will not be considered.
Thank you for considering Clevest.