Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards your talent and adaptability? Do you love learning new skills and gaining new experiences on the job? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to combine your skill as a Solution Architect with our leading technology to solve problems for customers?
Clevest is looking for Solution Architect to join our growing Professional Services team. Dedicated to customer satisfaction, the Solution Architect will be focused on pre-sales and implementation activities that deliver great solutions for great customers.
To achieve this goal your will lead a wide variety of activities including facilitating solution design workshops, working with Business Analysts to define great solutions for our customers, supporting pre-sales activities, and liaising with Product Managers to support the development of our products and services. Whatever the task, you will help to define and deliver solutions that meet requirements, exceed expectations and deliver great customer satisfaction.
Based at Clevest’s head office in Richmond, BC, you must have the ability to travel to customer sites, primarily in North America. Expected travel is around 25%.
- Provide overall technical leadership for customers and project teams
- Lead solution design workshops for customers
- Help to map requirements to Clevest’s products to enable customers to achieve their objectives
- Work with Product Managers and Product Owners to contribute to the product roadmap
- Be a trusted advisor to customers and partners
- Work with the Sales team to assist with solution proposals and estimates
- Based on close relationships with customers and prospects, drive continued enhancements to the Clevest product platform
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a customer-facing consulting, project delivery or technical sales role in a software or similar company
- Demonstrated ability as a Solution Architect – defining solutions based on COTS software applications that address customers’ functional and non-functional requirements, facilitating workshops
- Post-secondary education in an engineering, business or computer science related degree is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solution Architecture training and/or certification are assets (e.g., AWS, Azure certification)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail, self-motivated, pragmatic, proactive, and able to handle a variety of tasks that can change on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, respect, courtesy, and discretion
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience in a variety of project management methodologies is an asset (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid Agile)
- Experience with Electric, Gas or Water Utilities is highly desirable, experience in other asset-intensive industries (mining, oil and gas) is an asset
- A good understanding of infrastructure architecture, data architecture, integration architecture, and cyber security principles and standards is highly desirable
Clevest fosters a collaborative work environment and a positive, supportive culture. We have been recognized by BC Business Magazine as one of the top companies in BC to work for in the digital technology and technological services category and the fastest growing company in BC, among our other awards.
We offer a flexible work environment and support work-life balance, offering a generous bank of paid time off a year. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a health spending plan.
This position is located in our head office in Richmond, BC. There is plenty of parking around our office and we are accessible by public transit, including a complimentary shuttle bus to/from the Canada Line Skytrain.
Interested candidates are requested to send a resume and cover letter (Word or PDF) outlining relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com, quoting “Solution Architect” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted at this time.