Clevest is seeking an energetic leader to join our growing team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As a Project Manager (PM) in the Professional Services organization, you will lead teams of Software Developers, Quality Assurance Testers, Solution Consultants, and Application Consultants to successfully design, configure, test and deploy Clevest’s solutions to end customers. The PM is expected to succeed in complex technical environments and have prior enterprise software implementation experience and have a strong understanding of the Product Development lifecycle.
The Project Manager will perform and lead site visits/meetings as needed to initiate project implementation processes, and will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of Clevest software solutions into external customer environments. This position is based in Richmond, British Columbia but travel of up to 20% should be expected, primarily in North America but also in others areas of the world including South America
- Strive for excellence in the delivery of Clevest’s Products to Customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Customers.
- Adhere to Clevest’s Project Management Methodology and take ownership of Customer satisfaction targets while maintaining project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Assess and manage risk, and accurately capture and resolve issues when needed.
- Provide accountability for project financial performance and ensure effective communication occurs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Cultivate internal relationships across departments to resolve customer issues efficiently and lead escalations to tackle challenges as they arise.
- Coordinate Customers, Subcontractors, and Suppliers to ensure all teams are working together to meet Clevest’s project objectives.
- Collaborate with Clevest Solution Consultants, Sales Managers, and Product Managers to identify opportunities and solutions for our Customer’s needs.
- Mentor, guide and setup the project team for success.
- Assist with RFP response proposals and other pre-sales activities.
- Provide preliminary scoping of projects, provide services quotes, Statements of Work (SOW) and project plans in MS Project as required.
- As required, lead internally sponsored projects to improve Clevest’s Professional Services delivery practices.
- Contribute to the continued development of Clevest’s Project Management methodology, providing input into the development of standard operating procedure (SOP) artifacts, leveraging existing experience in Project Management methodologies.
Candidates should have the following skills and knowledge, gained through a combination of educational and practical experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of direct Project Management experience in the Enterprise Software industry, delivering solutions to external customers.
- Strong understanding of and hands-on experience with Microsoft Project.
- Excellent command of the English language, with the ability to both understand and convey ideas and concepts.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Interest and ability to travel to customer sites, primarily in North America, if required, lead customer presentations and other on-site project activities.
- Experience delivering projects with professional services budgets of $200,000 and greater.
- Prior software development, quality assurance, or network administration experience is an asset
- Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred
- PMP, Certified Agile & Scrum related designations are an asset.
Clevest fosters a collaborative work environment and a positive, supportive culture. We have been recognized by BC Business Magazine as one of the top companies in BC to work for in the digital technology and technological services category and the fastest growing company in BC, among our other awards.
We offer a flexible work environment and support work-life balance, offering a generous bank of paid time off a year. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a health spending plan.
This position is located in our head office in Richmond, BC. There is plenty of parking around our office and we are accessible by public transit, including a complimentary shuttle bus to/from the Canada Line Skytrain.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter (in Word or PDF formats only) outlining your experience as it relates to the above responsibilities and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quoting “Project Manager” in subject line. We are looking for local candidates who are located or willing to self-relocate to the Metro Vancouver Area. This position is based out of Clevest’s Richmond Office.
Thank you for considering Clevest!