Clever was founded by educators and technologists to speed the adoption and impact of learning applications in the classroom. Now, more than 50% of U.S. K-12 schools use Clever to deploy leading software applications and provide a secure, personalized learning experience for teachers and students. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Partners, GSV Capital, and Y-Combinator, Clever is based in San Francisco, California. For more information visit https://clever.com ( https://clever.com ).
You love building relationships and doing whatever it takes to engage prospective partners. Chasing down new business from scratch? No sweat. Hitting each booth at a conference and delivering a perfect elevator pitch every time? That's what you do. Navigating tricky technical questions while never losing sight of business goals? Your idea of a great time.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join our Sales and Customer Success team as a Sales Development Representative. In this role, you will be a high-impact first touch for EdTech application developers of all sizes.
What Clever offers:
- Generate outbound interest in Clever's core product suite, process and qualify inbound leads
- Prospect and prioritize your pipeline by listening to application needs and identifying strong fit
- Support & learn from Clever's account executives as they work through deals
- Maintain prospect database, capture meticulous notes of sales calls and meetings
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology
- Competitive salary and significant equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Catered lunch, daily
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, & dental coverage
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers