Pour postuler, veuillez déposer votre candidature via Isarta
Clever Plays Studio
Community Developer / Marketing Coordinator
This is a full-time, on-site position with a competitive salary.
The expected experience level is junior or intermediate.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has CEGEP-level education in communication or marketing
- shows active presence on social media and communities is used to producing frequent social media content, be it personal or professional
Required soft skills
- high degree of organization
- adaptable and ready to take on many new challenges
- mastery of the English language
- upbeat, social and communicative
- passionate about games
- organize and perform the day-to-day operations of the marketing campaign
- work towards the goal of growing a community and making it feel excited about Clever-Plays’ games
- take charge of Clever-Plays’ social media and communications
- use graphic design and video editing skills to produce marketing assets, including screenshots or gifs of the game
- manage relations with media and influencers
- organize marketing beats
- organize and be present at game events
- be ready to perform other tasks when not busy, such as QA or organizing playtests
Why work at Clever-Plays ?
- Clever-Plays is a family-sized independent video game studio based in downtown Montréal. Our games are made by gamers for gamers. Our first game was Leap of Fate, a top-down shooter set in a world mixing cyberpunk and magic. The current project is a unique coop game about infiltration.
What defines us?
- We’re passionate people working on games we’re proud of
- We’re a small team, meaning everyone has a large impact on the game
- Respect is our key word; respect for the team and respect for our players
- No crunch
- 4 weeks of vacation a year
- Transparent management that cares
- FR and EN welcome