Clever is seeking a data-driven marketer to execute customer education and lifecycle programs in our two sided marketplace. If you're excited about the opportunity to build marketing systems from scratch, you'll thrive in this role.
As the Marketing Operations Associate you'll deploy your analytical rigor, marketing insight and super project management skills to achieve great program results. We're looking for someone who's passionate about the tools and processes that enable a high-performing, data-driven, efficient marketing practice. The role reports to the VP Marketing.
You should have:
- Develop email campaigns and workflows, including list creation, email/landing page setup, marketing automation, optimization and performance tracking
- Own data analysis and reporting for key programs.
- Develop and share insights to optimize programs and uncover new opportunities for growth.
- Manage key technology platforms used in marketing programs.
- Design scalable marketing processes that help us scale and enable operational excellence.
- Aid the team in budgeting and reconciliation of budget to plan.
- Project manage complex programs efficiently
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing or with marketing technologies
- Hand-on experience working with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo, and Pardot; familiarity with Salesforce a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized; a command of details with the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills