Clermont Ventures (clermontventures.com),helps small and medium sized businesses strengthen their online presence through the development of responsive websites coupled with digital marketing with a primary focus on e-commerce and mobile app development.
Our company consists of founders who were the first employees of marketplaces such as Foodora and Mercato.com, where they helped build both companies from the ground up. We are looking for someone who wants to contribute ideas and energy to the company long term.
We are currently looking for experienced iOS and Android developers to build customized products for our clientele.
- You're big on following the latest trends in both the iOS and Android world and are always up to date on the latest developments.
- You can think through the entire development cycle in an efficient way and have the ability to communicate your findings and vision in a clear and concise matter. You are overall, a process driven individual. You always look for ways to streamline development in a safe way.
- You recognize the importance of writing quality code, rather than writing code as quickly as possible.
- 3+ years building iOS and Android apps -- please list frameworks you have worked with ex. Swift, Python, Java, etc.
- Experience integrating APIs and more specifically with Point of Sale (POS), systems (bonus).
- A link to a portfolio of projects you have worked on the past.
Our office is based downtown in the Entertainment District (King West area.) We offer the option to work both remotely and at the downtown office.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year