Clendenin Brothers, Incorporated, a local manufacturing company, is looking for a Receptionist/Switchboard Operator to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting visitors, and supporting office staff.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed in a pleasant and professional manner
- Greet visitors
- Retrieve faxes/mail and distribute accordingly
- Assist Office staff on special projects
- Support the accounting staff when necessary
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Reliable and Dependable Professional Demeanor and pleasant phone voice to greet our customers
- Positive Attitude a Must.
- Multi-tasker that can work independently on projects
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Attention to details
- Stress tolerance
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have legible hand writing
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Be highly motivated in a high energy work environment
- Must have above average energy a huge personality, a fast learner, a team player
This position is a Full-Time position, hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
We offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Switchboard: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts