Operate all machines and equipment in the Welding department or designated area and perform Arc and Mig welding to quality standards.
- Ensure that all machines, tools, and equipment are safe to operate.
- Ensure that customer service levels, cycle time and quality expectations are met.
- Adhere to the company's quality process and NCR standards.
- Provide back-up support for other job classifications or other duties, as required.
- Perform material handling, when required.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and safety standards, as specified.
- Rework defective parts, as specified.
- Report scrap, defective parts or material, and any sub-standard/unsafe conditions.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking;
Minimum of 3 years related welding experience, plus current or previous welding certification
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and part specifications is a requirement.
- Must have previous experience and knowledge of Arc and Mig Welding.
- Must be willing to work within a self-directed environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have own transportation, as there is no bus accessibility
Afternoon Shift - Monday to Thursday 3pm to 1am
Shifts are non-rotational.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- welding: 3 years (Preferred)