Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 55 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Cleeng seeks an Account Manager for its growing sales team. This position will be based in New York US, reporting to the VP of Sales, Americas. You will work closely with our most strategic accounts in America's such as Sinclair, CBC, Quebecor, NHRA, Tennis Channel and many more while leveraging Cleeng's expertise and product suite.
For some accounts, you will work closely with our strategic distribution partners, such as Accedo, Brightcove, IBM, and 24i, with the goal of aligning our joint approach, upselling/cross-selling relevant services and products.
You will drive the structuring of processes, workflows, and best practices for Cleeng's global account
management program, coordinating resources, tools, and people towards a common objective of maximum client retention and happiness.
- Build strategic account plans with leadership teams, driving client reviews, meetings, and presentations at an executive level for Cleeng's top strategic accounts,
- Grow revenue from existing accounts by creating new opportunities and optimizing existing channels, giving recommendations and proposing business plans,
- Up-sell/cross-sell partners on new service functionalities, business models, and marketing spend,
- Effectively influence and motivate internal cross-functional team members to drive account success,
- Evangelize Cleeng products, and empower partners with the right sales arguments to effectively upsell existing joint clients,
- Structure, implement and manage cross-functional processes and resources that ensure a best-in-class account management program for Cleeng's top active customers.
- You have the training and experience to manage a business relationship end-to-end: make/hold presentations, articulate business plans, ask the right questions, steer a negotiation,
- You have experience selling high-value enterprise products with a consultative approach,
- Data-driven to help tell a growth story through your analysis,
- You can build and execute the Account Managers 'playbook',
- You know how to work in a team: be a valued player, with a mix of professionalism and fun, yet drive your individual goals,
- You are looking for your next challenge: join a fast growing team, build a worldwide business leader,
- You understand and appreciate our culture code, and want to contribute to it too in the long run,
Preferred Work Experience & Education:
- Experience with a enterprise software or media-related solution provider(s),
- BBA or MBA,
- Knowledge of, or experience in, digital media, broadcasting, sports, or similar industries is a plus,
- Experience working in a multicultural, international organization with rapidly evolving products and business models,
- Excellent written and spoken English communication and organizational skills; extra language a big plus.
- A good place to work from, state of the art equipment, daily lunches, flexible working habits,
- An international team of well-rounded experts who value diversity, hard work, and friendly relationships,
- A market leading product, with still a lot to be shaped, so you can express yourself,
- Work hard, play hard. For sure, not a boring place and we want to keep it that way.
Interested? Send your CV and tell us why you are the right person.