Local Candidates ONLY
Candidates MUST be willing to take up an In-person Interview.
No resumes from support projects (do not share resumes from Wellfargo and Oracle where people are working on legacy products support)
Product Development folks are the best fit here.
Strong coding skills with good analytical skills is needed. All client discussions will be coding based
US Citizen, Green Card, EAD's & H1 with at least 1 year validity
* As a Lead Software Engineer you will be part of a team building the best omni-channel platform for selling connected devices. Our software engineers are dedicated to creating and implementing elite software that meets the highest architectural and operational requirements.
Experience building applications in a SaaS environment
* Experience with modern architectural building blocks: Unix/Linux, Databases (relational and document), and Web Services (REST or SOAP)
* Familiarity with an Agile methodology (Scrum)
* Knowledge of web/ecommerce architectures, technologies and design
* Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Lead Engineers Bring Additional Experience Including, But Not Limited To
* ORM Persistence tools and continuous integration
* Developing and enforcing our coding standards and best practices
* Mentoring junior and mid-level team members
* Creating and prioritizing multiple complex implementations
* Continually improving operational documentation
* Optimizing the software development processes to ensure timely delivery of quality software
Job Type: Contract