Motivated and experienced individuals seeking an opportunity to contribute, along with career growth and development, in an entrepreneurial team environment will find Clearway as the perfect career choice.
The Estimating Administrator is part of a team of people responsible for evaluating and preparing strategic proposals that support our operational portfolio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Submitting and tracking of various documents required throughout the bid process, specifically on larger Joint Venture and Design Build projects;
- Maintain Master Estimating tracking sheet;
- Assist in the solicitation of vendors and subcontractors required on new bids,
- Maintain and update master bid database;
- Order, maintain and update bid documents
- Assist with bid preparation & contract execution as needed
- Preparation & completion of prequalifications/proposals as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate/Bachelor's degree
- 5 years professional work experience, construction/engineering background a plus
- Highly detail oriented & self-motivated
- Ability to self-start and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, Outlook & Microsoft Office required
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Estimating administration: 2 years (Required)
- College Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ontario Driver's License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Estimating Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)