ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including: cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups in verticals like: Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
This is a unique opportunity for you to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud.
Job Summary: The Sales Development Representative helps generate and facilitate sales for ClearScale. Initiates contact with potential customers through outbound prospecting, cold-calling, or respond to inquiries that are generated through inbound lead follow-up.
- Ability to support multiple reps across multiple time zones;
- Execute marketing campaigns and provide follow up;
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to customers and prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying those interested parties in learning more about the ClearScale services;
- Drive our company's revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the inside sales team;
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to develop a relationship;
- Cultivate and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments;
- Cold call, prospect and pipeline building with opportunity identification;
- Educate prospects on company's current advertising solutions;
- Maintain a robust sales development pipeline and related territory target lists;
- Work closely with Sales Managers & Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to use tools such as DiscoverOrg to build lists and research prospects;
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a high energy self-starter attitude.
- Analytical and creative thinking with a desire to seek more knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional relationship management with influencing parties.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-directed, disciplined, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- In-depth experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Knowledgeable in cloud infrastructure especially AWS such as migrations, devops methodologies, application development, etc. is a huge plus
- Strong team player who can build strong working relationships, collaborate effectively across multiple levels of leadership and stakeholder groups including product, marketing, and sales teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred in a relevant field.
- Two-three years of progressive B2B sales experience.
- Experience in selling technology solutions.