Launched in 2014 and based in New York, Clearpool Group, Inc. delivers holistic electronic trading solutions and provides independent agency broker-dealer services.
Clearpool’s Algorithmic Management System (AMS) is transforming electronic trading with a fully customizable suite of algorithmic trading tools, offering total visibility and control from strategy to execution. We’re passionate about working together to make the markets more transparent and helping our clients effectively source liquidity and achieve best ex.
In this new role, the Sales Engineer will serve as a trusted advisor to both the buy side and sell side, helping them to best leverage Clearpool’s products and services to achieve their objectives. They will partner with the Sales, Marketing, Software Development and Quant teams to drive business development efforts and continuously build upon our unique, leading position in the electronic trading space.
Demonstrations and Presentations
- Lead product demonstrations tailored to role-specific use cases
- Portray future state vs. current state, and the true value of the Clearpool ROI
- Lead discussions on technology integration
- Serve as an advisor to buy side and sell side clients and prospects, guiding them on how the Clearpool platform is uniquely positioned to overcome their challenges and expand their business
- Help clients understand the ways in which Clearpool products can work in harmony with other elements of their infrastructure
- Consult on methods to best tailor our solutions to meet their objectives – e.g. running and interpreting analytics, customizing strategy configurations and A/B testing.
- Field complex and technical questions from prospects and client representatives
- Compliment the Sales and RM efforts by standing ready to jump into any stage of the conversation as the product expert, and proactively engage as opportunities present themselves
- Periodically train the sales team on technical complexities and microstructure nuances
- Continually develop in-house knowledge base to further empower sales efforts (i.e. create a baseline of information for Sales team to deliver on a self-service basis)
- Partner with Marketing to develop advanced reference material
Business and Product Development
- Translate client requirements and other forms of 3rd party feedback to lead product ideation and develop business cases
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement and adoption
- Collaborate with the Research and Development teams to ensure continuity across all phases of product development
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to identify opportunities for further differentiation and facilitate SWOT analysis
- Continually coordinate with other leaders throughout the firm to ensure that the product vision remains aligned with the firm’s principals and long-term objectives
You love technology. We love technology & finance. Want to create some Fin-Tech together?
We are on a mission to create advanced trading technologies and deliver the highest quality of service to our partners. We work hard, we laugh a lot, we learn from each other, we challenge each other and we agree to disagree. But at the end of the close we know we’ve done our best to make the markets more transparent, effectively sourced liquidity for our clients, and helped them achieve the best execution.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.