- Responsible for marketing support and driving sales growth. Ability to demonstrate technical marketing skills and product knowledge, interact and communicate effectively to build trust, value in our company and products, collaborate with all parties involved in our sales process - independent reps, category managers, purchasers, prospects and small and large resellers of the product.
- Design flyers, catalogs, constant contact emails, manage content on web site, deliver timely updates on product and technical bulletins. Plan, design, disseminate and monitor sales promos and campaigns.
- Proactively manage and coordinate customer and industry trade event logistics and participation.
- Generate Sales Reports and routine updates on product application database and e-catalogs using Excel.
- Strong Proficiency and efficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically, Excel, Word, Outlook a MUST. Experience and Proficiency in graphic design (knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher a MUST)
- Approximately 3-4 years of sales and marketing experience. Industrial/Hardware/Automotive wholesale distribution background in similar role would be a big plus. Knowledgeable on digital marketing trends and how to use them in our space.
Will-do, Can-do, whatever it takes attitude. Professional maturity. Polite phone manner. Enthusiastic and able to take direction, initiative, prioritize, multitask and work well under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Required)