Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Marketing team as an Email Marketing Specialist.
Founded in 2000 in Vancouver, Canada, Clearly has become the world’s largest online eyewear and contact lenses company. Clearly designs, produces and retails the largest selection of eyeglasses on the internet. We serve customers in more than 150 countries through the Clearly family of websites: our team is responsible for systems and support for multiple warehouses and web properties across Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Own the email channel for your product category, including developing the email campaign calendar, producing emails (with support from our in house design and copy teams), segmenting the list as needed, deploying emails and reporting on results
- Work closely with internal teams to bring campaigns to life while driving and measuring key business results.
- Analyse and gather data about campaigns to report to cross-functional partners and make decisions informed by metrics – particularly RFM and engagement metrics.
- Identify A/B testing opportunities, execute and optimize against your results.
- Ensure emails are thoroughly tested and correctly targeted prior to scheduling.
- View things holistically and see how email fits into the bigger picture.
- You work with the Email Program Specialist to understand how to maximize performance of weekly batch emails in the context of the overall email program (including life-cycle and transactional programs).
- Stay on top of new trends in email content and strategy, including responsive design
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- 2-5 years of experience with managing and executing email programs
- Degree in marketing, digital marketing or a related field
- Working knowledge of Responsys Interact, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Excel.
- Analytically driven, with proven success in translating data into insights and action
- Relentless pursuit for how to continuously exceed performance goals
- Understands how to think through the user journey that surrounds the email experience
- Experience building, sending, and analyzing email campaigns and programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of CANSPAM and CASL legislation.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with many different people.
What We Offer You:
- You will be a part of a team that is making a difference - improving lives by improving sight
- Clearly will help you save for your future with 100% matching through our Employee Shareholding & Retirement Savings plans
- Receive paid time during work hours to volunteer and be recognized for your volunteer hours during non-work hours
- A total rewards package which includes extended health benefits and an annual flex spending account
- Open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Gym for a nominal cost and free secure bike cages available in our building; across the street from Renfrew Skytrain station and the Central Valley Greenway bike path
- Opportunities for learning and career development through an annual education allotment and employee lunch and learns
- 50% employee discount on clearly.ca
- A company that celebrates successes and recognizes its team
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our innovative programming and Development and Diversity initiatives have been recognized with the YWCA Women of Distinction Award. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.