Position: Project Manager
Location: Montreal, QC / Toronto, ON
Duration: Full-time, permanent
CLEARGOALS was established in 2008 and is a privately held corporation that supports both the IBM Marketing technology stack and the Adobe Marketing Cloud products. We are a unique consultancy in that we provide traditional enterprise software services (implementation, training and configuration) along with marketing agency programs and staff augmentation for marketing departments.
We work with companies to ensure that they have the best marketing processes in place using the right enterprise technology and tools. We provide best practices and the knowledge, skills, training, and discipline to their marketing teams to ensure their success. We create a marketing technology roadmap to ensure ROI.
Cleargoals official website: https://cleargoals.com/
As a Project Manager (PM), you are responsible for ensuring ongoing project success for our clients in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing technology. While working within the strategic direction set by senior management, the PM will manage client relationships and work closely with various teams of Business Solution Architects, Business Solutions Consultants and Developers to manage work streams, tasks and execution of projects to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met within project scope, timeline and budget.
- Project initiation, planning; executing; monitoring; closing
- Coordinate and facilitate project assessments, Statement of Work (SOW) and Kick-off meetings
- Work directly with teams to: Initiate project work, manage client workflow and prioritization, attend appropriate client meetings, track project milestones and costs, provide quality assurance and quality control of projects, and complete reporting on all projects
- Participate in requirement reviews, solution overviews with Business Solution Architects, and design reviews to understand campaign objectives / automation / product configuration requirements to build and implement Software products / SaaS vendors (i.e.: IBM, Adobe and Sprinklr) for Enterprise Marketing and Customer experience applications
- Work closely with Principal Business Architects and Principal Consultants, gather the project specifications (functional analysis, configuration, Object Oriented analysis, UI specs, asset life cycle management), provide subsequent data mappings, modeling and conversion mapping
- Work closely with Principal Architects and Principal Consultants plan and manage Quality Assurance process (test-case and scenarios, functional and application test and User Acceptance Test (UAT))
- Act as a relay between the senior technical team and the clients in the overall deployment of project
- Contribute to building and tracking of project financials, resource planning and risk planning to ensure project profitability is obtained
- Coach and monitor utilization of PMP platforms
- Act as a mentor and support to the project team in delivering high quality solutions
- Solve complex problems by applying and / or adapting existing methods and procedures
- Use own judgement for optimal resolution
- Manage medium-size teams and monitor their work efforts
Education & Experience
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in preferably an IT field or Engineering ; MA an asset and / or equivalent experience
- 8 + years of experience in IT Management, Systems Analysis and/or Business Analyst in a related field
- Experience in using at least one well-defined Project Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, PRINCE2, etc.
- Functional knowledge of Software Development Process / SaaS implementations and all facets of Project management (tasks management, time management, cost management, quality management, change management, risk & issue management throughout the project lifecycle)
- History of working directly with clients and building long-term relationships
- Track record of successful project delivery with effective reporting and communication on project status
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage / prioritize multiple software development projects as well as manage stakeholders' (internal and external) expectations
- Propose areas for improvement (BPI / BPR)
- Exposure to data modeling principles and database behavior, thorough understanding of the business analysis process
- Good understanding of system integration and its requirements
- Knowledge of business software such as Microsoft Office Suite, google products, Mavenlink, Zendesk and Smartsheets.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience in deploying CRM preferred
A strong plus
- Experience in Campaign Management, Marketing Operations and Marketing Automation
- Experience in software development industry
- Experience with campaign design, development of digital marketing strategies, creation, implementation, and management
- Working with an email marketing platform
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple accounts (customers) at the same time
- Highly motivated with a solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to manage expectations, both internally and externally
- Interpersonal skills to ensure that all resources work as a team, and demonstrate a "can do" work attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, solid organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and go above and beyond
* Travel could potentially be up to 50% at times.
* Other duties and functions may be added as the role expands or business needs shift
What we can offer:
Our offices offer an open, forward-thinking, highly collaborative space to work in. We aim to support you in your functions and provide the latest IT equipment, paid training and a competitive compensation package including dental, health and vision benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For any additional enquiries, please contact jobs@ cleargoals.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Management: 8 years (Required)
- IT management: 8 years (Required)
- Project Management Professional (Preferred)