Position: Business Solutions Consultant (Junior)
Location: Montreal, QC
Duration: Full-time, permanent
CLEARGOALS was established in 2008 and is a privately held corporation that supports both the IBM Marketing technology stack and the Adobe Marketing Cloud products. We are a unique consultancy in that we provide traditional enterprise software services (implementation, training and configuration) along with marketing agency programs and staff augmentation for marketing departments.
We work with companies to ensure that they have the best marketing processes in place using the right enterprise technology and tools. We provide best practices and the knowledge, skills, training, and discipline to their marketing teams to ensure their success. We create a marketing technology roadmap to ensure ROI.
Cleargoals official website: https://cleargoals.com/
As a Business Solutions Consultant (BSC), you will work directly with customers to implement and leverage Enterprise Marketing and Customer Experience Technical solutions from Software / SaaS key vendors such as Adobe, IBM and Sprinklr, who are CLEARGOALS partners.
As a consultant, you are responsible for ensuring immediate and ongoing success for the given customers. Working in collaboration with the Project Manager and Solution Architect, the BSCis the primary resource assigned to customer projects, and is the focal point for the customer's team in requirements gathering, design and implementation of the proposed solution(s).
The candidate must be highly motivated, with strong analytical skills, enjoys working with people and keep up with the latest technologies. The candidate is a creative and active problem solver.
- Hands on delivery of Software / SaaS vendors (i..e: IBM, Adobe and Sprinklr) enterprise marketing and customer experience applications including requirements gathering, configuration, desk-side coaching, knowledge transfer (informal training) and documentation.
- Work directly with customers to understand their campaign management / marketing automation requirements and product configuration requirements.
- Design and maintain email campaigns using IBM | Adobe | Sprinklr Customer Experience Cloud.
- Elaborate email strategies to increase Campaign ROI.
- Work directly with customers to ensure adoption of the selected products
- Provide customer with recommendations for improvement and adoption
- Document implementation specifics
- Coordinate product requests, bug fixes and application requirements between Product Management, Consulting and Customer
- Provide product feedback to Product Management
Education & Experience
- Experience with SQL, XML structures, UNIX, Windows, HTML, web applications, data modeling principles and a solid understanding of database behavior
- Experience with business process re-engineering and change management
- Good understanding of system integration requirements
- Experience and strong interest in understanding data (i.e.: data manipulation, visualization, extracting information)
A strong plus
- Digital marketing or social media marketing experience
- Software development (coding) experience
- Track record of successful software product delivery projects including software components, business process requirements and integration with external systems
- Experience in IT Marketing Operations / Direct Marketing
- Project Management experience
- Consulting experience implementing software products in complex technical marketing environments with both large and small organizations
- Experience with campaign design, development of digital marketing strategies, creation, implementation, and management
- Working with an email marketing platform
- Experience implementing Marketing and-or Customer Experience applications
- Database modeling experience
Skills and Abilities
- Meeting facilitation and polished presentation skills
- A people person.
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple accounts (customers) at the same time.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Email design and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of Web Service development and ability to document specifications for development team.
- Highly motivated and problem solving oriented attitude (solution oriented).
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.*
- Entrepreneurial attitude - working independently with little direction.
- Willing to wear many hats and be flexible in your role.
- Ability to manage expectations both internally and externally
- Has a good sense of humor!
*Travel is could potentially be up to 50% at times, but generally working from CLEARGOALS office.
What we can offer:
Our offices offer an open, forward-thinking, highly collaborative space to work in. We aim to support you in your functions and provide the latest IT equipment, paid training and a competitive compensation package including dental, health and vision benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For any additional enquiries, please contact: jobs@ cleargoals.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- web applications: 1 year (Preferred)
- database: 1 year (Preferred)
- data manipulation: 1 year (Preferred)
- digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)