CLEAResult is looking for an exceptional Senior Accountant with at least 5-7 years experience to join our growing and dynamic team. This position will report to the Accounting Manager and will be responsible for general ledger reconciliations, journal entries, month-end and year-end close, internal and external audit support, and special projects as assigned by management. Our ideal team-member will have a strong work ethic, demonstrated knowledge of mid-level technical and operational accounting functions, be detail-oriented and have excellent inter-personal communication skills. Intermediate level Excel and data analysis skills are a must.
- Prepare, and record journal entries for assigned accounts to include Prepaid Insurance, rents, Lease accounting entries, and Credit cards/P-cards to name a few in support of monthly operations and periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) accounting close processes.
- Prepare and maintain accruals and reversing entries for assigned accounts.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for journal entries.
- Reconcile, maintain and analyze variances on sub-ledger and general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and maintain Balance Sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Provide support to internal and external audits, including preparation of schedules and audit documentation as needed.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and provide support to special projects as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of applicable experience Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent time management skills – a strong, self-starter with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines. Must be organized and efficient.
- Exercise sound judgment – ability to apply sound judgment and initiative in interpreting policies and procedures; understand the difference between excising initiative and when to ask questions and/or escalate issues to manager.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills. Must be detailed-oriented.
- Strong Intermediate MS Excel skills – proficient in VLOOKUPS, IF, TEXT functions, Pivot tables, ERROR identification and resolution, data import/export, and formatting.
- Experience with accounting systems – WorkDay, Solomon, Great Plains or other ERP systems.
- Positive Attitude and Supportive Team member – ability to work individually and within a team and remain positive, productive and flexible during peak and high-pressure periods.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills – ability to listen to others, communicate professionally with all levels of the organization, and willingness to work through organizational change and growth.
Additional Job Description
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
- This position is in a general office environment with moderate noise, room temperature.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2019 CLEAResult. All rights reserved .