The Marketing Automation Consultant is responsible for overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns for clients externally or internally.
- 5-7+ years relative experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Develops a range of complex automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Creates emails, landing pages, forms and reports within the MAP, including templates
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns and automating where appropriate.
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for clients or the organization.
- Conducting lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Documents Marketing automation processes, programs and procedures
- Loads contact lists into the Marketing automation platform
- Works with client teams to define complex technical conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the MAP and related applications
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Bend or reach occasionally
- Use repetitive hand motion
- Lift, carry or push up to 15 pounds occasionally
- This position is in a general office environment with moderate noise, room temperature.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.