The Energy Engineering Intern is responsible for working with a team of Energy Engineers supporting our energy efficiency programs that we deliver to our clients. The Energy Engineering Intern will assist with tasks related to review of commercial and industrial energy efficiency incentive applications, helping prepare calculations for energy efficiency measures and preparing documentation for the programs.
- Review new construction documents for the identification of prescriptive energy efficiency measures
- Review incentive applications from customers and trade allies and ensure proper documentation standards
- Assist with and perform energy engineering calculations based on data provided from field survey notes
- Gain exposure to field surveys and the documentation requirements of the programs
- Support special projects and research new emerging technologies related to energy efficiency
- Update database with completed tasks, revised savings estimates, and new project stages.
- Travel on an as-possible basis to provide some field exposure
- Minimum of 1 year of college education toward a bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering preferred).
- Ability to apply mathematical and scientific concepts such as exponents, linear regressions, curve fit, R-squared analysis, and algebra used in engineering; ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as utility data analysis, determination of test reliability, validity, and analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office product skills, especially in Excel
Additional Job Description
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.