SummaryCo-Op Student Positions in Business and Engineering. Roles will be posted through coordination of local Calgary team + CLEAResult recruiting directly with contacts at post-secondary institutions in Alberta.
CLEAResult, a consulting firm that designs and implements energy efficiency programs nationwide, is looking for Co-op students. The Co-op program is 1-2 semesters long. Based on performance, interns may be considered for full-time positions if you are graduating soon.
This position is based in the Calgary , AB office and will be part of a team supporting custom energy efficiency market engagement activities. The Co-op Student will perform a range of tasks including daily support for remote field staff, external stakeholder engagement and communications, facilitation, project management, system optimization, and monitoring and reporting on the team’s achievements.
It is critical that the Co-op student be comfortable operating in a dynamic, complex environment. Ultimately, we are looking for a dynamic individual who is energetic, personable and thrives in an ever-changing environment.
· Calculating energy savings for energy efficient projects
· Project processing
· Supporting engineering tool development using MS Excel and other software
· Assists Program Analysts with tactical ad hoc program delivery; this can include resolving issues within our system, helping create reports, process difficult applications and data entry if required
· Ensuring current energy efficiency projects reflect federal and provincial energy codes
· Performs some monthly and weekly reporting; create and deliver accurate and insightful reports.
· Update documentation and processes as required
· Proactively identifies improvements to reporting and processes
· Supporting development of company-wide engineering best-practices
· Preparing draft reports such as measurement and verification plans and billing analysis results
· Provide office support to remote field team.
· Track and analyze large volumes of data, reconcile and report to management.
· Updating databases and calculators.
· Produces agendas and takes minutes for project status meetings.
· Identifies and escalates any action items required for program delivery
· Assist in development of internal and external communications and presentations.
· Assist in planning and coordinating events and promotion
· MS Excel-intermediate to advanced
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Project Management methodology
· Strong analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Must be able to work with moderately complex data
Additional Job Description