The Efficiency and Emissions Program Manager will directs all phases of client energy efficiency and/or emissions reduction programs, from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, implementation and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of business plans, work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Ensures the development process is congruent with current market trends, program goals, and client needs.
- Acts as the primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with client to discuss cost, schedule, and performance.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the client.
- Analyzes problem/opportunity areas of assigned programs and evaluates options.
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations on marketing actions.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to program plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Determines the profitability and viability of new products or program enhancements.
- Develops strategies and tactics to ensure effective program performance relative to market opportunity, working closely with company functional groups over the entire life cycle.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, marketing, operations, analytics, and administrative areas.
- Relevant work experience plus 5-8 years project management
- 2+ years people management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Manage one or several concurrent contracts $2m-$5m annual revenue w/out incentives
- Execute contracts for compliance and client satisfaction
- Direct and coordinate cross-functional teams (engineering, marketing, software development) typically consisting of 7-15 people
- Typically has direct people management with span of control for 2-7 people
- Programs may have significant complexity and risk (new client, new product, etc.)
- May create technical content & intellectual property
Additional Job Description
This role will be responsible for all aspects of operations, team management, budgeting and forecasting. We currently enjoy robust programming focused on Industrial GHG emissions reduction in the oil and gas, manufacturing and other sectors. Experience in process management, budget management, contract management, as well as client-facing roles or experience are a definite asset. We'd love to have the right person join our dynamic, growing team, in the energy efficiency and emissions reduction industry.