- Works closely with end use customers, utility clients, trade allies and Account Managers to progress energy efficiency applications
- Assess the viability of energy efficiency projects &/or energy savings opportunities
- Requests information from clients/consultants to address submission deficiencies
- Performs data analysis, including statistical and regression techniques, to establish baselines for energy efficiency project incentive contracts.
- Supports the development of measurement and verification (M&V) plans
- Includes assessment of proposals and feasibility studies completed by third parties to ensure technical viability of proposed capital projects to achieve the anticipated energy and process improvements
- Collects, assesses and/or analyzes data to determine the viability of energy efficiency projects
- Conducts walk-through energy assessments of industrial, institutional and large commercial facilities to identify energy conservation opportunities, recommends steps to investigate and prepares written reports of findings
- Prepares and maintains a variety of reports to manage and monitor project activity.
- Maintains client satisfaction and develops client relationships including undertaking business development activities
- Collaboratively works with the multi-disciplinary LDC program team
- Identifies and delivers on opportunities to improve technical work products and processes
- Determines technical eligibility for measures in program portfolios
- Develops technical training materials and conducts trainings; both internal and external
- Completes internal evaluations of program measures; communicate issues and best practices to program staff
Additional Job Description
The ideal candidate will have:
Education, Designations and Certifications
- Engineering Degree
- CEM, CET, CMVP or PMP designation desired
Experience and Skills
- 4+ Years’ experience Energy Conservation or related program preferred
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to work well with all levels of management, staff and external contacts.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the saveONenergy program will be an added asset.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Electricity Industry and / or knowledge of electrical energy conservation measures in manufacturing or building systems will be an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Office (emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project)
Additional Job Requirements
- Occasional travel within Ontario.
CLEAResult welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment processes.