The Account Manager acts as representative of home performance programs and establishes and builds relationships in local, regional markets by providing contractor support, training and technical assistance. The primary role is to act as local, on-site program and company representative to customers and contractors; to encourage participation in the program and overcome barriers.
- Manages and promptly resolves customer concerns by providing feedback on behalf of the program and facilitating communication between all parties.
- Records, tracks customer interactions in accordance with corporation's procedures.
- Verifies product installations and that all paperwork received is accurate and complete.
- Advises on technical products/services, trains on technical specifications and program requirements, and communicates program changes.
- Develops strategies to drive increased savings acquisition.
- Works with contractors and other program staff to research and analyze current and future technical specifications and requirements.
- Prepares goal forecasts.
- Troubleshoots technical issues, determines solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends solutions.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and training on installation, adaptation, configuration or enhancement in accordance with client specifications
- Prepares technical reporting that clearly describes site inspection observations and lays out remediation plans as necessary
- Participates in outreach programs and manages outreach campaigns to participating contractors in home performance programs
- Travel throughout a defined territory
Additional Job Description
- Ability to read and comprehend basic and complex instructions
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi task
- Quality minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Home Performance technical experience/industry certifications
- Knowledge of residential energy use and home performance contracting
- Associates Degree or experience equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant residential energy usage and/or utility programs
- Valid Driver’s License
Helpful but not required:
- Knowledge of Home Performance with ENERGY Star program requirements and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant construction experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustment to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.
© Copyright 2013 CLEAResult. All rights reserved.