ClearDent, the fastest growing dental software company in Canada, is looking for a Web Developer II who is responsible for the success of design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain of Cleardent software/systems. As a senior Developer, you will also be a mentor and coach for the junior Developers.
As a Web Developer II, You're passionate about technology, energetic, results-oriented and a team player with a positive “can-do” attitude. ClearDent is and always will be an engineering company that thinks big and takes risks. Together, we'll create and iterate on the products and tools of the future—for millions of users.
- Competitive compensation package
- Great health & dental benefits
- Growth and career development opportunities
- A flexible, fun environment that promotes healthy work-life balance
- Work with a young, energetic team of professionals who are top in their field.
- Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain of ClearDent Cloud based software/systems.
- Documents design, algorithm and programing logic.
- Ensures software/systems complies with correct infrastructure and architecture.
- Takes technical ownership of the system(s).
- Coaches members of the development team and leads by example.
- Contributes to and promotes good software engineering practices across the team.
- Facilitates skill transfer sessions.
- Works with other teams to troubleshoot production issues.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of software development or equivalent experience.
- Desire to help colleagues and customers.
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: ASP.Net frameworks and C# programming language, web application development, distributed and parallel systems, cloud architecture, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Servers and SQL.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to take technical ownership of system(s)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including reasonable technical writing.
ClearDent is Canada’s fastest growing dental practice management software company. As a Web Developer II you will be part of a dynamic, growing team working to help dentists go paperless and consistently create innovative new ways that dentists can use dental software to increase productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
We offer dentists Canada’s most comprehensive suite of practice management software and are continuously innovating to keep ahead of the trends. Founded in 2002, we are headquartered in BC, where we enjoy a 40% market share.
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter highlighting your skills – tell us what makes you special, and why you’d be a great fit for the ClearDent team!