We are seeking a Senior Web Developers who will work closely with the project teams to design, develop, test, deploy and support online (web, mobile) solutions. The project is to deliver permitting and licensing related online services. Daily duties include collect user stories collection, provide system analysis, develop UI design, software coding, unit testing, defects fixing, and software deployment.
- 10+ years of designing, developing, testing and deploying n-tier online solutions;
- 5+ years of user centric graphical user interface (GUI) design and Development;
- 8+ years of experience with C#, WCF, ASP.NET, VS 2005/2010;
- Experience with Agile methodology/Test-Driven Development (TDD);
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle or other relational databases;
- 5+ years of problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Great team player working with development team;
- 5+ years of strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Mobile computing (i.e. laptops, tablets and smartphones);
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web services;
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM), rules engine and workflow;
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Experience with LiveLink.
This is a full-time contract position from approx. January 15, 2019 to May 31, 2019 with possibilities for extensions.
Deadline to Apply: December 30, 2018
Job Type: Contract
- Team Foundation Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mobile Computing: 1 year (Preferred)
- N-tier Online Solution Development: 10 years (Required)
- BPM, Rules Engine, Workflow: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#, WCF, ASP.NET, VS 2005/2010: 8 years (Required)
- GUI Design and Development: 5 years (Required)
- Agile or Test-Driven Development (TDD): 1 year (Required)
- Oracle or other Relational Databases: 5 years (Preferred)
- SOA and Web Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- LiveLink: 1 year (Preferred)