We are currently looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the design and development responsive web apps using Angular 8 and .Net core APIs. The candidate will have to work with events from our ESB. User interfaces are updated in real-time.
We are also looking for someone that will help up migrate our applications in the cloud.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As a Full-Stack Web Developer you'll:
- Be responsible for the development of functional and responsive performance based UXs using Angular 8
- Develop APIs and libraries in Python and/or C#
- Configure build and release pipelines for all our projects in Azure DevOps
- Create dashboard and alerts in App Insight
- Convert SQL queries into GraphQL queries
- Conduct UI tests, automation and performing code reviews to optimize performance
- Be involved and participate in the overall delivery lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Drive to pursue excellence and challenge the status quo to seek out alternative perspectives
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to analysis, testing and documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Eagerness to learn, ideate and innovate
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
- A respect for differences of opinion and an inclusive mindset
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
What you can expect from us:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics or mathematics and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the financial investment industry is an asset
- Knowledge of public markets investments is an asset
- Understanding of quantitative processes such as data preparation, back testing, cloud computing, an asset
- Strong familiarity with Cloud frameworks and the complete stack of Microsoft Azure (Azure function, Azure SQL, Service bus, Eventhub, Eventgrid, AppInsight, KeyVault)
- Intermediate skills in Angular 8
- Solide experience in API development
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS concepts
- Advanced C# And Typescript programming skills
- Python programming skills and knowledge of its libraries, an asset
- Good understanding of Git
- Mobile-compatible web development experience, an asset
- Experience with C# development an asset
- Solution design knowledge - you should know how to create solution that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience with automated unit tests
- Experience in deployment and operationalizing the code is a plus
- Excellent French and English language verbal and written communication skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.