TheKey Account Manager will be responsible for leadingKey Account sales and achieving volume and distribution goals for Vital Pharmaceuticals, Inc. portfolio of brands including Bang Energy beverages, Redline, Keto Meltdown, Protein Rush. The Regional Key Account Manager will also work closely with the assigned wholesalers and distributor chain team to achieve desired results. The role will report to the Director of Key Accounts for that Business Unit.
- Direct lead account responsibility in identified Keyaccount universe. Performance to be reviewed quarterly against scorecard metrics.
- Direct sales responsibility of account relationships within assigned geography, focus on the BU high ACV chain accounts, and local chains.
- Ensure area compliance on national corporate mandated and optional programs.
- Ensure local market/region pricing is in line with National pricing standards.
- Work with Field Sales Organization to ensure In-store standards.
- Direct contact to local/regional account teams within distributor to set strategy and sales expectations.
- Responsible for building and owning relationships through select management within wholesaler network sharing key contact responsibilities for Company communication.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach. Lead selling within assigned regional chains.
- Experience in Off channel and intermediate beverage knowledge preferred.
- Ability to build direct relationship with trade as well as be the direct regional/local contacts
- Existing knowledge of regional off premise chains in assigned territory.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5 years of experience in the beverage industry and sales experience or related business with a knowledge
- Well organized with ability to work both independently and within team environment.
- Must be adaptive to change within organization and industry.
- Must be willing to travel to meet with assigned customers.
- Results oriented, innovation, strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Display integrity, character and strong leadership skills.
PLEASE NOTE: BEVERAGE SALES AND DISTRIBUTION IS A MUST HAVE; PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT SOLD IN THIS INDUSTRY AND DO NOT HAVE A STRONG PORTFOLIO AND BOOK OF BUSINESS in the SOUTHEAST TERRITORY OF THE U.S.A.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Beverage Industry: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 3 years (Required)