are required to safely transport staff and customers to and from Banff/Canmore to the resort. Bus drivers are required to greet customers and staff and adhere punctually to the bus schedule.
- Transporting guests and staff to and from Banff/Canmore and Sunshine Village
- Interacting with guests as a first point of contact
- Maintaining vehicle logbooks
- Being welcoming and sharing your knowledge about our awesome resort with our guests.
To apply please email:
To meet us in person please come and see us live on site at The Black Press Education and Career Fair Thursday, March 12th from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Rutland Soccer Dome, behind the YMCA, 705 Dodd Rd, Kelowna, BC
- A valid Alberta Class 2 driver's license with air brakes endorsement
- A minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience and some vehicle mechanical knowledge
- A clean drivers abstract (from the past three years) and are over the age of 21 upon commencement of employment
- A friendly, cheerful personality - you like talking to people.
- Great communication skills