NC Programmer is responsible for creating 3, 4 and 5 Axis NC programs and design tooling from 3D models and 2D drawings using CATIA V5 and/or Mastercam.
- Create 3, 4 and 5 axis NC programs.
- Create tool designs including detailed 2D drawings.
- Analyze and optimize existing programs to improve efficiencies.
- Utilize Vericut to eliminate crashes and potential out of tolerance conditions.
- Provide engineering support for shop floor personnel.
- Provide engineering support for Quality Assurance personnel.
- Adhere to established Bandy internal procedures and requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of CATIA V5 and/or Mastercam NC programming experience.
- Minimum 5 years of tool design experience.
- Minimum 10 years of machine shop experience.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing engineering experience or equivalent degree.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office software.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to read and understand aerospace technical drawings and specifications including ANSI/ASME GD&T.
- Ability to read and understand inspection/CMM reports.
- Keen understanding of shop math, feed and speed rates.
Must wear Personal Protective Equipment where required at all times (i.e. steel toed shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection).
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE/AA)
Bandy Manufacturing is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to link included in posting or call 818-846-9020, ext. 3501, to let us know the nature of your request.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- NC Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC Milling Machine Shop: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off