It’s pronounced BAN-DOO-HO. Now that’s out of the way, here’s a little bit about us. Officially, we’re a full-service advertising and digital agency in NYC. Unofficially, we’re a collection of passionate creators and thinkers who love to geek out over business-smart strategies and creative ideas. Every morning we check our egos at the door and work together to deliver solutions that get us—and most importantly our clients—excited. We work smart. We hustle hard. We never settle. All while keeping a work-life balance that most agencies would envy.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior Designer with more than five years of agency experience. Sound like you? Great! You have a shot at designing end-to-end campaigns, plus other traditional and digital tactics for our awesome clients. As one of our go-to creatives, you’ll work directly with creative directors, copywriters and account managers to bring briefs to life. You’ll turn blank artboards into marketing masterpieces, and you’ll do it without breaking a goddamn sweat.
We encourage you to apply if:
- You are the da Vinci of design. As in, you kind of do it all. We’re not looking for just a brand designer, just an interactive designer, or just an illustrator. We’re looking for range. If you feel you can tackle any brief using digital design skills and whatever other tools you have up your sleeve, let’s talk.
- You’re not scared of style guides. In fact, you’re pretty damn good at following them. But you also know how to keep your work fresh, pushing boundaries and trying new things without sending clients into an existential spiral.
- You know your hotkeys. You + Adobe = BFFs. You and Sketch—also pretty close. When other designers ask, “How do you do X, Y, or Z?” you have an answer. Or at least a great Lynda tutorial to send them.
- You design with intent. No chasing trends here. Your work simultaneously looks cool and solves problems. Every typeface, design element, and illustration—down to the hamburger nav—can be explained and defended. No pressure.
- You delegate like a boss. There’s a fine line between being an asset and being a bottleneck. Thankfully, you know when to turn to junior designers and how to direct them to finish line. After all, teamwork makes the dream work.
- You get shit done. One designer. Multiple deadlines. Who will win? Spoiler alert: you.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects a plus
- Working knowledge of video and broadcast production a plus.
- Photo and video shoot experience a plus.
Interested? Dope. But a word of advice: don’t just forward us your resume. We’re visual people here, so your application must include a link to your portfolio. While you’re at it, feel free to include a cover letter, any references, or anything else that will show us that you’re the right person for the job.