We are a high growth medical device manufacturer of BandGrip Micro-Anchor Skin Closures. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled, ambitious and energetic Medical Sales Representative to acquire and manage new client relationships in the Operating Room (OR) and Emergency Department (ED). To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in selling to surgeons, decision makers and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and strategically promote BandGrip to meet our customer's needs.
- Develop and build long-term trusting relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Confidently conduct product evaluations in Operating Room and office settings, persuasively demonstrating the value of our products.
- Systematically track your territory progress and push yourself to exceed sales goal.
- When onsite with clients, use your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems and inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products.
- Take great pride in assisting a customer whenever the need arises.
- Enhance organization's enterprise value by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 3-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields or b2b sales preferred) and Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Understanding of the medical device industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Ability to build rapport
- Travel - up to 25%
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Remote/Work from home
- On the road
- Multiple locations
Typical deal size:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules