Band of Gypsies is seeking a Social Media Manager to complete graphic design and social media tasks that support our e-commerce projects as well as marketing initiatives. This opportunity is full-time for the right candidate. The majority of the role will focus on the brand as well as support other marketing channels, social media & brand materials.
- Direct catalog photoshoots, coach and get the most of our models, manage product flow, and maintain upbeat energy in the studios
- Uphold presence in Photo Studio and remain in constant collaboration with studio team stylist, photographer, Hair and Makeup artist, and model on all visual aspects of shoot, including clothing fit and style, image lighting and color, hair and makeup and posing while ensuring vision is coherent with the creative director
Social Media marketing
- Identify and evolve a unique, brand-right voice and aesthetic across Instagram and Facebook
- Define a cohesive social media strategy inclusive of brand-driving and sales-driving initiatives
- Collaborate internally to build holistic plans; maintain a social calendar that aligns with product launches, promotions, events and brand moments
- Establish KPIs and goals to measure success and develop weekly and monthly reporting to be shared cross-functionally
- Post social media content and build social community through thoughtful, relevant commentary
- Lead customer acquisition efforts through innovative partnerships and initiatives
- Optimize headline, caption and image social positioning with writers and editors Make recommendations for social media investments and develop an annual budget
- Will be responsible for working on a variety of projects ranging from web design (product pages, Amazon, and enhanced content), blog designs and visuals, email marketing designs (using email content builder templates), social media images, and advertising vehicles (Facebook & Instagram ads).
- Design graphics for various digital and web projects such as email campaigns, web pages, and promotional materials
- Collaborate with the E-commerce team on visual designs for the web including landing pages and email programs
Skills and Abilities Required
Superior working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms and high level contacts at each organization.
- Sophisticated sense of creativity paired with strong communication skills, balanced with the ability to quantify data and analyze performance and results; balancing left brain/right brain capabilities.
- Ability to analyze performance data and create actionable next steps, clearly communicate data to executives in a distilled, refined, relevant way.
- Desire to flourish in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Adept at project management and organization: adhering to budgets, timelines, and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with high ability to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners, vendors and brand ambassadors.
- The desire to network, collaborate, discover and cultivate relationships with industry thought-leaders, influencers, creative content producers, and similar to bring innovative ideas to the brand via contacts meaningful relationships
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be proficient in iPhone applications as related to social media.
- Proficiency in InDesign and PhotoShop is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)