Bananatag is a rapidly growing software company with offices in Vancouver (Gastown) and Kelowna. We solve communication problems for some of the biggest companies in the world and we're changing the way big things (vision and purpose) and small things (news and updates) are communicated within an organization.To get a better idea of what it is we do, check us out at http://www.bananatag.com.
WHO WE ARE
Bananatag builds enterprise products that help facilitate employee communication and promote engagement in organizations large and small. Our flagship product is our suite of tools aimed at helping build, distribute and measure communications. A strong belief in our mission and dedication to quality has let us stand out from our competitors. Our customers include some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A healthy, supportive environment for lifelong learning. Budget for extracurricular learning like going to conferences or taking paid classes as well as weekly learning / sharing sessions.
- Authority, accountability and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. Not everyone is a rocket ship, and not everyone needs to be a rocket ship. Sometimes a rock solid launch pad is just as important.
- An engineering team that embraces pair programming, knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here.
- A safe work environment where everyone can feel comfortable being the best version of themselves. Our teams are made of a diverse group of people, and we're always looking to increase that diversity!
- Leaders that act as thought partners that work with you through problems rather than a micromanager that bring you through problems.
- A team that embraces change from large processes and methodologies to technologies and infrastructure.
- A financially solid organization with a strong vision and clear opportunities for both company and your career growth.
- Competitive salaries, with regular salary reviews, plus stock options
- Great benefits: comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision), great vacation, and flexible remote work policy
- A transit friendly, convenient Gastown location
Skills to pay the bills:
- 3 years of experience as a QA engineer or QA analyst
- Experience with Node-based Selenium drivers (e.g. Webdriver.io, Nightwatch, Protractor, etc).
- Lead test planning, preparation and execution activities.
- Expertise with Bitbucket workflow (pull request, code reviews, etc).
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM practices.
- Rigorous in following processes and documenting your work.
- Provide QA guidance to product teams
- Challenge the status quo and constantly look for ways to improve our testing process.
- Identifies, analyzes and document bugs using a bug tracking system, verifies fixes, and follows the QA Test Lifecycle process.
Bonus points for:
- Relevant AWS service experience.
- Experience in AWS workspaces
- Experience with Microsoft registry
- Docker experience to set up isolated test environment.