INTERMIX is your destination for the most sought-after styles from an edited selection of coveted designers. We’re known for mixing on-trend pieces in unexpected ways while delivering a unique point of view and personal approach to shopping and styling.
We’re always looking for talented, creative individuals with a passion for retail for our boutiques and corporate office.
Are you ready to be a part of something transformative?
The Stock Associate role is responsible for movement of merchandise in and out of store, loss prevention and could include assistance in visual floor moves. Stock Associates must demonstrate time management skills and a strong sense of urgency in this role.
- Process shipment receipts quickly and accurately. Verify units received; unpack and process merchandise as appropriate (e.g., hang, fold or stack, sensor).
Process all store to store transfers, RA's and damage/defective transfers efficiently. Confirm all transferred items are accurate, ticketed and sensored correctly, and in good condition.
Ensure all merchandise in the store is sensored according to company guidelines.
Maintain accurate Inventory Control records according to company policy and procedures. Participate in quarterly inventory process.
Communicate inventory issues to management as soon as they arise.
- Maintain all merchandise in the stockroom by category (e.g., designer, sale, hung vs. folded). Label product so it can be located quickly.
Ensure a high level of organization and cleanliness in all areas of the stockroom, including store supplies and fixtures.
Ensure that trash is removed regularly and does not block exits.
Manage store supply inventory and create supply order monthly. Communicate maintenance issues to management in a timely manner.
Daily Operations and Customer Service
- Provide a courteous experience for all customers while on the selling floor.
Be knowledgeable about inventory levels in stockroom; conduct customer merchandise checks and refill floor as needed.
Prepare web orders and other charge send packages for shipment appropriately. Maintain accurate UPS records.
Assist with housekeeping and other store operations duties as assigned by management, including Security Guard break coverage.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Keen sense of detail and highly organized.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the store.
- Be respectful of management and co-workers.
- Contribute to a team environment.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.