ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Brand Associate, you're an integral part of our team and bring our brand to life for our customers. You're responsible for engaging and connecting with our customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in brand loyalty. You're an expert in product and use your knowledge and experience to educate, inform, inspire and wardrobe the customer. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you'll deliver a best-in-class customer experience using an omni-channel approach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs.
- Seek out and engage with customers to drive sales and service using suggestive selling.
- Enhance customer experience using all omni-channel offerings.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work center.
- Handle all customer interactions and potential issueseturns courteously and professionally.
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
WHO YOU ARE
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- A customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 lbs.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused