As a global specialty retailer, Banana Republic is focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics. Our customers seek to make the most of every moment. How we do it is just as important as what we do. We value people who are confident, optimistic and curious, because we believe in unleashing creativity and greatness every day.
At Banana Republic Specialty Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious. You’re a team player. You’re always there to help and engage with the customer.
As a Sales Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
Come join our team at Banana Republic if you:
Love an environment where everyone works together to service our customers
- Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
Are passionate about working in a fast- paced retail environment
Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage with our customers, by assessing their needs and offering assistance whenever needed
- Enhance the customer experience through digital offerings
Help team drive loyalty through BR card and email capture
Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied
Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
Tech savvy: comfortable with mobile devices, tablets and computers
Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.