Member of the store leadership team and act as a trusted leader.
- Take pride in the brand, product, store and team to deliver a compelling shopping experience for our customer.
- Collaborate with leaders and employees to execute merchandising, customer, talent and product strategic initiatives to improve processes.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment to prevent loss and minimize risk.
- Create and foster a collaborative store culture.
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with our culture.
- Uphold all company policies as outlined in policy and procedure guide to include; Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and Employee Appearance Guidelines.
What you will do :
Support strategies and processes to drive store sales and deliver results through a customer centric mindset.
- Recruit, hire and develop highly productive Brand Associate and Expert teams.
- Own assigned area of responsibility.
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Perform Service Leader duties.
- Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
- Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
- Promote community involvement.
- Leverage omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
- Ensure all compliance standards are met.
Who you are:
A current or former retail employee with 1-3 years of retail management experience.
- A high school graduate or equivalent.
- A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
- Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
- Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
- Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
- Able to utilize retail technology.
- Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to travel as required.
Job Type: Full-time